Things To Ponder
From The Funny Wiki
Here are things that you may wonder about:
- How many licks does it really take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
- Why is it called an apartment when they're all connected?
- Why is it called a stand when it is meant for sitting?
- Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
- What is the funny beep on the radio just before the network news?
- Why do scientists call it research when they are looking for something new?
- Why is it that when you are driving and looking for an address you turn the radio down?
- Could it be that all those trick-or-treaters wearing sheets aren't going as ghosts but as mattresses?
- Who really took the bite out of the Apple logo?
- How do they get the cream in the Twinkie?
- Why don't we get goosebumps on our face?
- Which fruits are in Juicy Fruit?
- When companies ship styrofoam what do they pack it in?
- Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?
- Why do firehouses have Dalmatians?
- Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?
- When sign makers go on strike is there anything written on their signs?
- If you are in a vehicle going the speed of light, what would happen if you turned on your headlights?
- What does the Q in Q-tip stand for?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- Why is abbreviation such a long word?